From ideation to execution, we pride ourselves on the ability to own all parts of the go-to-market process.
Our culture is rooted in wild game pursuits, seeking out the next fishing hole, and simply enjoying the outdoors and all it offers.
At Kreative Outdoors, we actively sponsor several conservation groups and have a continuous pulse on the industry. We get to share this passion with our clients every day while creating results that matter.
Our Outdoors Team
- BS Business, Oklahoma University
- 20+ years of retail experience:
- 27 years at Walmart
- 10 years fishing buyer
- Avid angler and outdoorsman, FLW Costa tour competitor, camping
- MBA Marketing & Finance, U of Iowa
- BS Wildlife Biology, Chemistry
- 20+ years of CPG management experience:
- Pure Fishing
- ConAgra Foods
- Kimberly Clark
- Avid angler and outdoorsman: fresh, salt, fly & gear. Duck hunting, bow hunting, upland & camping
- Nearly a decade of shopper marketing & retail execution experience
- Demonstrated history in retail marketing campaign management including point of sale, creative services and social platform implementation
- Cross-functional team Director for Walmart’s largest annual activations
- Wilderness enthusiast with keen interests in hunting conservation
- Treasurer for The Quality Deer Management Association as well active member of the National Deer Alliance, Ducks Unlimited & Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
Product development & sourcing
Insights and analytics